Corporate Announcement no. 17/2016: Half-Year Report 1 October 2015 – 31 March 2016
Copenhagen, 23 May 2016
The Board of Directors and the Management have today discussed and approved the Half-Year Report of Ress Life Investments A/S for the period 1October 2015 – 31March 2016.
Key results and highlights:
- On 23 November 2015 Ress Life Investments A/S was admitted to trading and official listing on Nasdaq Copenhagen. The company’s ticker is RLIINV, ISIN DK0060315604. Current prices can be found under the segment “Other Collective Investment Schemes” on NasdaqOMXNordic. Carnegie Investment Bank will act as market maker during normal trading hours.
- Ress Life Investments A/S realised a net profit before and after tax of USD 1,595,448 for the period 1October 2015 – 31March 2016. The net profit for the period corresponds to a net return on equity of 2.64 % and an increase in net asset value of USD 39.64 per share.
- The profit before tax mainly relates to positive fair value adjustments offset by administrative expenses and staff costs.
- The fair value of the company’s investment assets increased from USD 56,618,467 at 30 September 2015 to USD 64,173,541 at 31March 2016.
- Equity stands at USD 67,491,595 as of 31March 2016, corresponding to a net asset value of USD 1,535.71 per share compared with a net asset value of USD 1,496.08 at 30 September 2015.
- During the period, 5,885 new ordinary shares were issued and 734 shares were bought back.
- Both increasing investments and the expectations that the life settlements market continues to offer attractive returns, enables Management to take a positive view on future performance.
Questions related to this announcement can be made to the company’s AIF-manager, Resscapital AB, Jonas Mårtenson, telephone: (+46) 8 545 282 09 or to the company’s Chairman Helle M. Breinholt, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ress Life Investments A/S
The Board of Directors