Ress Life Investments A/S
Holbergsgade 14, 2 tv
DK-1057 Copenhagen K
CVR nr. 33593163
To: Nasdaq Copenhagen
Date: 7 December 2016
Corporate Announcement no. 38/2016
Ress Life Investments A/S publishes Annual Report 1 October 2015 – 30 September 2016
The Board of Directors and the Management have today discussed and approved the Annual Report of Ress Life Investments A/S for the period 1 October 2015 – 30 September 2016. The Annual Report for 2015/16 is attached to this announcement and may be downloaded from the company’s website, www.resslifeinvestments.com.
Key results and highlights:
- On 23 November 2015, Ress Life Investments A/S was admitted to trading and official listing on Nasdaq Copenhagen. The company’s ticker is RLIINV, ISIN DK0060315604. Current prices can be found under the segment “AIF” on NasdaqOMXNordic. Carnegie Investment Bank acts as market maker during normal trading hours.
- Ress Life Investments A/S realised a net profit before and after tax of USD 1,837,295 for the period 1 October 2015 – 30 September 2016. The net profit for the period corresponds to a net return on equity of 2.66 % and an increase in net asset value of USD 41.91 per share.
- The net profit mainly relates to positive fair value adjustments offset by administrative expenses and staff costs.
- The fair value of the company’s investment assets increased from USD 56,618,467 at 30 September 2015 to USD 72,696,310 at 30 September 2016, of which USD 13,974,738 were additions and USD 2,103,105 were fair value increases.
- Equity stands at USD 80,183,782 as of 30 September 2016, corresponding to a net asset value of USD 1,537.99 per share compared with a net asset value of USD 1,496.08 at 30 September 2015.
- During the period, 13,339 new ordinary shares were issued and 3,180 shares were bought back and subsequently sold to investors.
- Both increasing investments and the expectations that the life settlements market continues to offer attractive returns, enables Management to take a positive view on future performance.
Questions related to this announcement can be made to the company’s AIF-manager, Resscapital AB, Jonas Mårtenson, telephone: (+46) 8 545 282 09 or to the company’s Chairman Helle M. Breinholt, email: email@example.com.