Corporate Announcement no. 57/2017: Half-Year Report 1 October 2016 – 31 March 2017
Copenhagen, 24 May 2017
The Board of Directors and the Management have today discussed and approved the Half-Year Report of Ress Life Investments A/S for the period 1October 2016 – 31March 2017.
- During the financial period, the Company was moved to the Nasdaq Nordic Alternative Investment Fund Market, and the Company’s ticker changed to ‘RLAINV’. The ISIN and historical net asset values reported remain unchanged.
- Ress Life Investments A/S realised a net profit before and after tax of USD 4,789,502 for the period 1October 2016 – 31March 2017. The net profit for the period corresponds to a net return on equity of 5.52 % and an increase in net asset value of USD 90.07 per share.
- The profit before tax mainly relates to positive fair value adjustments offset by administrative expenses and staff costs.
- The fair value of the Company’s investment assets increased from USD 72,696,310 at 30 September 2016 to USD 82,653,631 at 31March 2017.
- Equity stands at USD 86,725,564 as of 31March 2017, corresponding to a net asset value of USD 1,628.04 per share compared with a net asset value of USD 1,537.97 at 30 September 2016.
- During the period, 1,647 new ordinary shares were issued.
- Both increasing investments and the expectations that the life settlements market continues to offer attractive returns enables Management to take a positive view on full-year profits.
Questions related to this announcement can be made to the Company’s AIF-manager, Resscapital AB, Jonas Mårtenson, telephone: (+46) 8 545 282 09, or to the Company’s Chairman Helle M. Breinholt, email: email@example.com
| Ress Life Investments A/S
The Board of Directors