| Corporate Announcement no. 17/2018: Half-Year Report 1 October 2017 – 31 March 2018
Copenhagen, 25 May 2018
The Board of Directors and the Management have today discussed and approved the Half-Year Report of Ress Life Investments A/S for the period 1October 2017 – 31March 2018.
- Ress Life Investments A/S realised a net profit before and after tax of USD 246,753 for the period 1October 2017 – 31March 2018. The net profit for the period corresponds to a net return on equity of 0.28 %, earnings per share at 4.71 and an increase in net asset value of USD 4.65 per share.
- The profit before tax mainly relates to positive fair value adjustments offset by administrative expenses and staff costs.
- The fair value of the Company’s investment assets increased from USD 85,109,099 at 30 September 2017 to USD 87,657,244 at 31March 2018.
- Equity stands at USD 89,699,730 as of 31March 2018, corresponding to a net asset value of USD 1,656.38 per share compared with a net asset value of USD 1,651.73 at 30 September 2017.
- During the period, 3,787 new ordinary shares were issued.
- Both increasing investments and the expectations that the life settlements market continues to offer attractive returns enables Management to take a positive view on full-year profits.
Questions related to this announcement can be made to the Company’s AIF-manager, Resscapital AB, Gustaf Hagerud, telephone: (+46) 8 545 282 09, or to the Company’s Chairman Helle M. Breinholt, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
| Ress Life Investments A/S
The Board of Directors