|Corporate Announcement no. 43/2019: Annual Report 1 October 2018 – 30 September 2019
Copenhagen, 5 December 2019
The Board of Directors and the Management have today discussed and approved the Annual Report of Ress Life Investments A/S for the period 1 October 2018 – 30 September 2019.
Key results and highlights:
- Ress Life Investments A/S realised a net profit before and after tax of USD 8,963,683 for the period 1 October 2018 – 30 September 2019. The net profit for the period corresponds to a net return on equity of 7 % and an increase in net asset value of USD 121 per share.
- The increase in profit mainly relates to positive fair value adjustments offset by administrative expenses and staff costs.
- The fair value of the Company’s investment assets increased from USD 93,390,868 at 30 September 2018 to USD 118,791,752 at 30 September 2019.
- Equity stands at USD 155,079,274 at 30 September 2019, corresponding to a net asset value of USD 1,918 per share compared with a net asset value of USD 1,797 at 30 September 2018.
- During the period, 26,196 new ordinary shares were issued and 5,715 shares were bought back from investors. In addition, 4,967 existing treasury shares were resold to investors.
- Both increasing investments and the expectations that the life settlements market continues to offer attractive returns, enables Management to take a positive view on future performance.
Questions related to this announcement can be made to the Company’s AIF-manager, Resscapital AB, Gustaf Hagerud, telephone: (+46) 7 366 072 42 and email: email@example.com, or to the Company’s Chairman Helle M. Breinholt, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ress Life Investments A/S
Board of Directors