Ress Life Investments A/S, Decisions of annual general meeting 2022
Ress Life Investments A/S
Holbergsgade 14, 2 tv
DK-1057 Copenhagen K
CVR nr. 33593163
To: Nasdaq Copenhagen
Date: 6 January 2022
Corporate Announcement 01/2022
Ress Life Investments A/S announces the events of the annual general meeting held on 6 January 2022.
At the annual general meeting of Ress Life Investments A/S held on Thursday 6 January 2022, the following decisions were taken:
• The 2020/2021 Annual Report was approved – cf item 1 of the agenda.
• Appropriation of the year’s result was approved – cf item 2 of the agenda.
• Søren Andersen, Jeppe Buskov, Ketil Petersen and Anne Buchardt were re-elected to the Board of Directors – cf item 3 of the agenda.
• The Remuneration Policy and the Remuneration Report were approved – cf item 4 of the agenda.
• The remuneration of the Board of Directors for the financial year 2021/2022 was approved – cf item 5 of the agenda.
• Deloitte Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab was re-elected as auditor – cf item 6 of the agenda.
Questions related to this announcement can be made to the company’s AIF-manager, Resscapital AB.
Tel +46 8 545 282 27
Note: The terms for subscription of shares, minimum subscription amount and redemption of shares are provided in the Articles of Association, Information Brochure and in the Key Investment Information Document (KIID) available on the Company’s website, www.resslifeinvestments.com.